Caarne L. White
Highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Support Professional with 5 years of experience in managing and prioritizing diverse workloads in fast-paced, critical deadline environments. Offering excellent client relations and communication skills. Able to multitask projects simultaneously with core competencies in:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Works, Power Point, Outlook.
· Operations Manager of 24 Hour Towing Company contracted by the City of
· Supervised and trained dispatchers and payout clerks on switchboard operations and customer service practices.
· Restructured the filing system, which must be maintained for seven years under Georgia Transportation Law.
· Maintained employee official personnel files, employee relations, and benefits processing.
· Developed a policies and procedures manual for the company and created a database for private and city based contracts.
· Investigated customer grievances and corresponded with the insurance company, vehicle owners, and lien holders.
· Foreclosure/Auction specialist for city impound, consensual and non-consensual towing.
· Assisted with payroll process, payables and receivables.
· Human resource analyst processed all benefits, including health, life, retirement plans and packages, etc.
· Educated employees regarding option changes in health and life insurance.
· Assisted the benefits officer with monthly briefings for all newly effective employees.
· The skill set used and developed included: switchboard operations, filing, spreadsheet creation, Microsoft Office data entry, superior customer service skills, flawless
· Coordinated each open season health fair. Input new benefit selections into PeopleSoft.
· Submitted updates to various healthcare providers and the company’s official personnel files.
Served as a Administrative Assistant/Sales for the following companies:
Bureau of Labor Statistics,
Masters of Divinity, Ministry 2004